Thank you very much for your interest in the Security Sales Training pilot program. This program involves taking the Security Sales Mastery foundational course and providing us with feedback on the course content, presentation and your results. (Note that we are looking for a limited number of participants for the pilot. Participants will be randomly selected from the total pool of applicants.)
What’s in it for you? Quite simply, a more effective marketing and business development program, more and higher-quality sales leads, a big boost in your closing rate and a shiny new toolbox full of razor-sharp tools to help you grow your business and create a big advantage over your competition!
- There are 14 modules in the course. You will find a course overview here.
- You will be asked to complete all 14 modules over an eight week period:
- February 9 – 15: Modules 1 & 2
- February 16 – 22: Module 3
- February 23 – 29: Modules 4 & 5
- March 1 – 7: Modules 6
- March 8 – 14: Modules 7 & 8
- March 15 – 21: Module 9
- March 22 – 28: Modules 10 & 11
- March 29 – April 4: Module 12 & 13
- April 5 – 11: Module 14
- This timeline may be adjusted based on feedback from you and others in the pilot.
- You will be given access to each week’s module(s) the day before each week.
- There will be 2 -3 Action Items for each module to complete. These are a combination of in-home/office and field activities.
- At the end of each week you will be asked to complete a feedback questionnaire on the content.
- Every second week you will be asked to attend a live, online feedback/Q&A session with Greg Rankin and other program participants. These sessions will last approximately one hour and will take place on the following dates and times:
- February 21st @ 1 pm Pacific, 4 pm Eastern
- March 6th @ 1 pm Pacific, 4 pm Eastern
- March 20th @ 1 pm Pacific, 4 pm Eastern
- April 3rd @ 1 pm Pacific, 4 pm Eastern
- April 17th @ 1 pm Pacific, 4 pm Eastern
- You will also be asked to attend an online pilot launch orientation meeting on Monday, February 10th @ 1 pm Pacific, 4 pm Eastern
- Of course, issues will come up that are beyond your control and we will work around them. However, if you know that you will be unable to attend at least half of these sessions, please do not apply for this particular pilot program.
If you can commit to these requirements, please complete the application below and submit no later than February 7, 2020. We will get back to you to let you know whether or not you have been accepted into the pilot. If not, we will add you to our waiting list in the event that a participant either drops out or is removed.
Questions? Contact Greg Rankin at firstname.lastname@example.org or (916) 757-2244.
Again, thank you very much for your interest!
Please complete the following situation assessment to apply for the Security Sales Mastery pilot program. Again, thank you for your interest!
Some error has occured.